TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Thursday it booked an unrealised loss on currency derivatives of 54.5 billion yen ($598.5 million) for the three months through December after a sharp fall in the yen. The yen lost about 10 percent against the dollar from the beginning of October to the end of December. ($1 = 91.0650 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Yoko Kubota and Dominic Lau)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda books $598.5 mln unrealised FX loss for Oct-Dec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.