TOKYO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. , Japan's No. 3 automaker, plans to boost its dividend payout ratio to about 30 percent in two to three years from around 20 percent this business year, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported on Tuesday. The business daily said Honda hoped the move would help it boost its base of individual shareholders, which is relatively low compared with its rivals including industry leader Toyota Motor Corp. Honda has returned profits to shareholders mainly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to boost dividend payout ratio to 30% -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.