TOKYO, May 18 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. plans to buy back some of its own shares worth 38 billion yen ($313.3 million) before the Tokyo stock market opens on Monday, Japan's second-biggest automaker said on Friday. Honda said it plans to buy 9.134 million shares at 8:45 a.m. on Monday (2345 GMT Sunday) via the Tokyo Stock Exchange's TosTNet-2 off-hours trading system. The planned share purchase represents about 0.55 percent of its shares outstanding. Honda will pay 4,160 yen per share, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to buy $313 mln of own shares at Y4,160 each" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642