TOKYO, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co. said on Wednesday it would buy back up to 6.25 million of its own shares -- 0.67 percent of those outstanding -- between Nov. 2 and Jan. 18. The company said it would spend up to 25 billion yen ($234 million) for the purchase. ($1=106.68 yen)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to buy back 0.67 pct of own shares by Jan 18" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.