TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Chief Financial Officer Fumihiko Ike said on Thursday the automaker expects to be able to issue earnings forecasts for the financial year to March 2012 by the end of May. "Until June, we're expecting to produce at about half our original plans, but beyond July the situation is fluid, and we're getting daily updates," Ike told a news conference. "We expect to get a clearer picture -- at least a range of production volumes -- some time in May. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda CFO: Expect to announce 2011/12 forecast mid- to late May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642