TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Chief Financial Officer Fumihiko Ike said on Thursday the automaker's results for the April-June quarter were likely to be "very tough" and the next quarter perhaps even tougher due to big output cuts following last month's devastating earthquake in Japan. He added that there was a time lag between the production disruptions in Japan and overseas, meaning the July-September quarter could be even tougher than April-June. "We only have 40-some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda CFO: Q1 earnings 'very tough', Q2 maybe even tougher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642