TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's second-biggest auto maker, said on Friday it now assumes a dollar transaction rate of 114 yen for the business year to March 31, down slightly from the original 115 yen. In late October Honda had set an average dollar rate of 110 yen for the six months to March, but the U.S. currency has since fallen to around 106 yen. It now expects the euro to average 129 yen for the full year, instead of 127 yen.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda changes 03/04 dollar assumption to 114 yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.