TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Wednesday it is now assuming an average dollar rate of 114 yen and euro rate of 161 yen for the business year to March 31. It previously assumed a dollar rate of 116 yen and a euro rate of 155 yen . In Wednesday afternoon trade the dollar was around 106.80 yen and the euro 157.70 yen. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda changes 07/08 dollar assumption to 114 yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.