TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's second-biggest auto maker, said on Tuesday it expects the dollar to average 115 yen this business year instead of the 117 yen it assumed three months ago. For the October-March second half it assumes an average rate of 110 yen. Honda also cut its global sales forecast for the year to March 31 to 3.035 million units from 3.065 million. It expects sales in Japan to total 765,000 units this year instead of 815,000 units previously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda changes assumed 03/04 dlr rate to 115 yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642