BEIJING, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co's joint venture with a unit of China's Denway Motors Ltd has rolled out 77,848 cars so far this year, up 70.6 percent on a year earlier, the Japanese car maker said on Monday. Car sales for the joint venture, Guangzhou Honda Automotive Co Ltd, rose 67 percent on the year to 76,865 as of September 21, the company said on its Chinese language Web site, www.guangzhouhonda.com.cn. The venture will finish upgrading its car production capacity to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda China car JV output up 70.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642