TOKYO, May 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said two factories belonging to Chinese joint venture Guangqi Honda would remain closed on Tuesday, while the factory held by Dongfeng Honda and a separate majority-held export-only factory would be idled at least until Wednesday. Production at Honda's four car plants in China was halted for most of last week as it was unable to resolve a labour dispute at a China parts factory. [ID:nSGE64P0KG] A Honda spokeswoman in Tokyo said some workers were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda China factories remain shut, talks continue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642