TOKYO, June 23 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said production at Chinese joint venture Guangqi Honda's two factories would resume on Thursday after a one-day disruption caused by a strike, now ended, at a Chinese factory of Japan's NHK Spring . NHK Spring could not immediately be reached for comment. NHK Spring said earlier that workers at a majority-owned factory in Guangzhou, NHK-UNI Spring (Guangzhou) Co, had gone on strike late Tuesday. The factory supplies to Toyota Motor Corp , Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda: China plants to restart,supplier strike ends" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642