TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Wednesday it has received more than 10,000 orders for the CR-Z sporty hybrid car after a month on the Japanese market, or 10 times the pace of its monthly sales target. Of the total, half of the buyers were new to the Honda brand, Japan's No.2 carmaker said in a statement. Honda has said it expects to sell 40,000-50,000 of the CR-Z a year worldwide, with sales scheduled to start in North America and Europe this summer. [ID:nTOE62F05M] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda CR-Z hybrid orders at 10 times monthly target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642