TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Thursday the profit margin on the new CR-Z sporty hybrid car exceeds that of the low-cost Insight model launched last year. "When we launched the Insight, we said profitability was better than the Fit (subcompact). The CR-Z is better than the Insight's," Executive Vice President Koichi Kondo told a news conference at the car's launch. The two-door CR-Z starts at 2.27 million yen in Japan, where sales will start on Friday ahead of other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda CR-Z profitability exceeds Insight's -exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642