TOKYO, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Tuesday it would slim down its board to 12 members from the current 20 at the end of June in a bid to speed up decision-making amid rising global competition. Japan's third-biggest automaker, led by Chief Executive Takanobu Ito, also said Executive Vice President Koichi Kondo would take up the vacant chairman post at the start of the new financial year on April 1. In June, eight directors, including Chief Financial Officer Yoichi Hojo, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to cut board to 12 from 20; names new CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642