TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Monday it now expects its global car sales to total 3.58 million vehicles in the business year to March 31, down from a previous forecast of 3.615 million. It sold 3.392 million vehicles in 2009/10. It kept its forecast for 2010/11 sales in North America unchanged at 1.475 million cars. The forecast for Japan was cut to 595,000 vehicles from 630,000. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Michael Watson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda cuts 2010/11 global, Japan forecasts, US unchanged" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.