TOKYO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd , Japan's second-largest automaker, said on Monday its global car output for December was up 9.4 percent from a year earlier at 239,599 units. It produced 101,591 cars in Japan, down 11.2 percent, while overseas output jumped 32 percent to 138,008 units. For all of 2003, it produced 2,968,316 cars worldwide, up 2.4 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Dec global car output up 9.4 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642