TOKYO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd , Japan's second-largest automaker, said on Monday its global vehicle output for December was up 8.0 percent from the year-earlier month at 218,148 units. It produced 114,381 vehicles in Japan, up 2.5 percent, while overseas output was up 14.8 percent at 103,767 units. For calendar 2002, Honda said its global output rose 9.4 percent from a year earlier to 2,900,787 vehicles.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Dec global vehicle output up 8.0 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.