Oct 1 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd is expanding a recall in North America to include more than 600,000 Accord mid-size sedans to address a potential power steering fluid leak problem that could cause a fire under the hood. Honda is recalling 573,147 Accords in the United States equipped with V6 engines from model years 2003 through 2007, according to documents filed with the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. In Canada, the number of affected Accords is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda expands N. American recall to include over 600,000 Accords" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642