TOKYO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Thursday that it had changed its average dollar rate assumption to 81 yen from 80 yen and its euro rate to 105 yen from 103 yen for the financial year that ends in March. Japan's third-biggest automaker trimmed its annual global car sales forecast to 4.06 million vehicles from its previous estimate of 4.12 million vehicles, it said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda expects average dollar rate of 81 yen this fiscal year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.