BEIJING, May 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor said on Friday that production at its two car ventures in China is expected to return to or even exceed normal levels by August as it buys more parts from Japan. Shortages of certain Japan-made parts have affected Japanese auto makers' production in China, including for Toyota Motor and Nissan Motor . Honda, which makes cars in partnership with Dongfeng Motor Group and Guangzhou Automobile Group , did not say exactly how severely its two car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda expects China output to return to or exceed normal level by Aug" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.