DETROIT, July 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. said on Thursday it had exported its first Acura models from the United States to China as part of an expansion of its U.S-based luxury brand to Asia. Acura TL sedans are scheduled to go on sale starting in September in dealerships in China, Honda said. The first wave of those vehicles, all of which are assembled at Honda's Marysville, Ohio plant, were off-loaded in Shanghai this week, the company said. Honda launched the Acura brand to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda exports first Acura models to China from US" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642