TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd , Japan's second-largest auto maker, said on Thursday its global car output for February rose 1.6 percent from the year-earlier month to 254,650 units. It produced 104,695 cars in Japan, up 1.4 percent, while overseas output was up 1.6 percent at 149,955 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Feb global car output up 1.6 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.