NEW DELHI, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co's profit forecast and planned sales numbers will not be substantially affected by the financial market crisis, its chief executive said on Thursday. "After one month we will make a formal announcement," Takeo Fukui told reporters in India's capital, referring to the auto maker's profit forecast. "But I don't believe there will be any substantial change." On sales volumes, he said the company's strong line-up would ensure there was no major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda: fin crisis won't substantially impact fcast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642