June 29 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said the new 2013 Honda Fit EV will be available for lease in California and Oregon beginning next month. The electric car would be available from July 20, with a three-year lease price of $389 per month, Honda Motor said. The automaker said it will offer the vehicle in six East Coast markets in early 2013. (Reporting by Megha Mandavia in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Fit EV available for lease in US from July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.