TOKYO, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co. said on Tuesday it had received about 700 orders in Japan for its new Civic hybrid sedan over a one-month period before the model goes on sale on Nov. 22. That compares with an average monthly sales target of 500 units for the life of the model, and actual domestic sales of 36 units a month for the previous Civic hybrid during 2004, Japan's third-biggest auto maker said. For the gasoline-only Civic, first-month orders in Japan came in at roughly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda gets 700 orders for Civic hybrid in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.