TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co did not issue earnings forecasts or projections for forex rates on Thursday when announcing its earnings results. Many Japanese firms have declined to give guidance for the year ending in March 2012 amid uncertainty over parts supply after last month's devastating earthquake in Japan. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda gives no outlook, forex forecasts for 2011/12" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.