TOKYO, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd , Japan's second-largest auto maker, said on Thursday its global car output for August fell 10.5 percent from the year-earlier month to 206,623 units. It produced 73,659 cars in Japan, down 26.7 percent, while overseas output was up 1.9 percent at 132,964 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda global car output down 10.5 pct yr/yr in Aug" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642