TOKYO, April 24 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd , Japan's second-biggest automaker, said on Thursday its global vehicle output for March was up 2.9 percent from the year-earlier month at 258,987 units. It produced 97,902 cars in Japan, down 22 percent, while overseas output was up 27.6 percent at 161,085 units. For the 2002/03 business year ended last month, its global output was up 9.9 percent at 2.961 million units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda global vehicle output up 2.9 pct in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.