TOKYO, June 23 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said production has been halted at a car-making factory in China on Wednesday due to a disruption in the supply of parts. A Honda spokeswoman said it had halted operations at one of two plants at Guangqi Honda, one of the company's joint ventures in China. The halted plant has an annual production capacity of 240,000 units, and makes the Accord and Fit, among other models. Toyota Motor Corp said earlier that production at a key Chinese auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda halts output at China plant on parts supply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642