TOKYO, July 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Thursday it has started production of the gasoline-electric Jazz subcompact car in Thailand, including for eventual exports, expanding hybrid output beyond Japan and the United States for the first time. Honda, Japan's third-biggest automaker, said it aims to sell 10,000 Thai-made Jazz hybrids in the Thai domestic market annually and later add exports to Australia and New Zealand, where the car is not yet sold. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda hybrid production spreads to Thailand with Jazz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642