MUMBAI, July 27 (Reuters) - Honda's Indian car unit said on Tuesday it would invest 2.5 billion rupees ($53.3 million) on its engine and transmission facility in the western Indian state of Rajasthan. The manufacturing facility will be completed by the end of 2010, Honda Siel Cars India said in a statement. ($1=46.7 rupees) (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan; editing by Surojit Gupta)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda India car unit to invest $53.5 mln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.