NEW DELHI, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co's India unit expects sales of 90,000 units in 2008/09, up from expected sales of 68,000 units in the current fiscal year, M. Takedagawa, president and chief executive of the India unit said on Monday. Takedagawa said the firm expects to ultimately invest 30 billion rupees ($750 million) in a plant being built in Rajasthan state, giving it an eventual capacity of up to 240,000 units. Earlier, the company had said an initial investment of 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda India sees '09 sales at 90,000 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642