NEW DELHI, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The Indian car unit of Honda Motor Corp has not yet decided on starting assembly operations at its second manufacturing unit in the western state of Rajasthan, a senior official said on Thursday. Honda Siel Cars, which saw its sales dip 5 percent in April to July is expecting double-digit sales growth in the current month, marketing head Jnaneswar Sen told reporters on the sidelines of an automobile conference. (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy & Sanjeev ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda India undecided on assembly ops in second plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642