NEW YORK, Nov 30 (Reuters) - American Honda Motor Co., a unit of Japanese carmaker Honda Motor Co. Ltd. will install XM Satellite Radio in more than 650,000 of its 2007 model year vehicles, XM said on Thursday. Washington-based XM, the leading satellite radio provider with 7 million subscribers, said Honda produced more than 550,000 vehicles in model year 2006 with the XM system.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to install XM Satellite radio in 650,000 cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642