TOKYO, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd said on Wednesday global vehicle output for January rose 15.9 percent from a year earlier to 264,269 units. It produced 108,018 cars in Japan, up 8.6 percent, while overseas output was up 21.5 percent at 156,251 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Jan global vehicle output up 15.9 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.