TOKYO, March 1 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co is likely to cut output at home by over 150,000 units in the year from April, bringing its Japanese production below 1 million vehicles for the first time in 14 years, the Nikkei business daily reported. Honda is expected to set its domestic output forecast at above 950,000 but below 1 million units, against 1.147 million vehicles forecast for the year ending on March 31, Nikkei said. Japan's No.2 automaker, grappling with sluggish sales at home ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Japan output likely to hit 14-yr low -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.