TOKYO, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co's car sales rose 13 percent in the first three weeks of August from the same period last year, helped by government incentives to boost auto demand, two sources familiar with the matter said. At the current pace, Honda's monthly sales excluding minivehicles would post a double-digit rise for the first time in 10 months. Honda's sales so far in August have outperformed industry-wide sales, which have been flat year-on-year, one of the sources said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Japan sales up 13% first 3 wks of Aug-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.