TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd , Japan's second-largest automaker, said on Tuesday domestic vehicle output for July was up 4.0 percent at 122,148 units after a 3.2 percent fall in June. Honda's global output rose 12.8 percent to 240,492 units. For the January to July period, global output rose 8.4 percent to 1,685,566 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda July domestic vehicle output up 4.0 pct y/y" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.