TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd , Japan's second-largest auto maker, said on Tuesday its global car output for July rose 0.9 percent from the year-earlier month to 243,281 units. It produced 100,636 cars in Japan, down 17.6 percent, while overseas output was up 19.9 percent at 142,645 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda July global car output up 0.9 pct year/year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642