BANGKOK, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co , Japan's number-two auto maker, said on Tuesday it had begun production and sales of its five-door hatchback subcompact "Jazz" in Thailand, hoping to foster demand in the untapped segment. Honda aims to sell about 16,000 of the cars in Thailand next year, with plans to export it to Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines from early next year, said Satoshi Toshida, chief operating officer of Honda Asia and Oceania. "We are the first company to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda launches 'Jazz' subcompact in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.