LOS ANGELES, June 29 (Reuters) - A Los Angeles family became the first in the United States to lease a hydrogen-powered car from Honda Motor Co. Ltd. as the company introduces consumers to the zero-emission technology. Honda, which already leases nonpolluting FCX fuel cell cars to several cities, said the initial consumer test was critical toward eventual commercial viability. Jon and Sandy Spallino will pay $500 a month for the two-year lease. The family of four will use the FCX for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda leases first fuel cell vehicle to a family" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642