TOKYO, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor's operating profit for the October-December quarter was likely between 120-170 billion yen ($1.3-$1.9 billion), roughly twice that of the previous quarter, the Nikkei business daily said on Thursday. Thanks to strong sales of fuel-efficient models in Asian markets such as India and Thailand, the automaker's annual operating profit may far exceed 300 billion yen, compared with the firm's own forecast of 190 billion yen, the Nikkei said. A mean ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda likely to have posted strong Q3 -Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642