TOKYO, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Friday it had won Japanese government approval to market fuel cell cars and would start marketing the environmentally friendly vehicles from December 2, the same day as Toyota Motor Corp . Fuel cell vehicles are touted as the car of the future since they cause virtually no harm to the environment, emitting only heat and pure water as by-products. Japan's top two automakers will become the first in the world to put the zero-emission ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda to market fuel cell car from Dec 2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642