TOKYO, June 23 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd said on Monday its global vehicle output for May was down 0.6 percent from the year-earlier month at 243,068 units. It produced 87,972 cars in Japan, down 19.7 percent, while overseas output was up 14.9 percent at 155,096 units, for the 29th consecutive month of rises.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda May global vehicle output down 0.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.