TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co said on Thursday it will resume production of parts for overseas use on April 4 and production at all its car factories on April 11. Honda said production of parts and vehicles will resume at about 50 percent of its original plan. Mazda Motor Corp also said on Thursday that it would restart limited production of vehicles from April 4 at its Hiroshima and Hofu plants after halting production following an earthquake and tsunami in northeast Japan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda, Mazda to resume parts, vehicle production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642