TOKYO, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor Co and Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Thursday they would recall a combined 562,585 cars worldwide in another sign of heightening quality issues in the auto industry. Honda, Japan's No.2 auto maker, said it would recall 213,209 cars spanning four models in Japan, for a cost of about 860 million yen ($7.88 million). Fourth-ranked Mitsubishi Motors said its recall of 349,376 cars worldwide would cost under five billion yen. Both companies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda, Mitsubishi to recall combined 562,000 cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642