(Follows alerts) May 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor , Japan's No.3 automaker, has decided against additional share repurchases that it had originally planned to implement by next month's general shareholdings meeting as its earnings outlook remained unclear, the Nikkei business daily reported. This means that the Japanese automaker's annual shareholder rewards, comprising dividend payments and stock buybacks, will amount to a little more than 20 percent of its net profit, falling short of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Motor drops additional share buybacks plan - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642