SHANGHAI, Dec 17 (Reuters) - Japan's Honda Motor said on Monday its car sales in mainland China in November rose 36.4 percent from a year earlier, beating 16.6 percent growth in the country's overall car market. Honda, Japan's second-biggest car maker whose models include the Accord, Civic and Odyssey, sold 46,226 cars in China in November, it said in a statement. Sales at Guangzhou Honda, its joint venture with Guangzhou Automobile Group Co. -- parent of Hong Kong-listed Denway Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda November China car sales jump 36 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.