TOKYO, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Japanese automaker Honda Motor Co Ltd said on Monday its domestic vehicle output for October was up 12.8 percent from the same month last year at 120,900 units. Its overseas output was up 3.4 percent at 131,132 units, while globally output rose 7.7 percent to 252,032 units. Production rose 43.3 percent in Europe and 60.2 percent in Asia, continuing a trend in place for 22 straight months. In North America, production fell 9.9 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Honda Oct Japan vehicle output up 12.8 pct yr/yr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.